Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ALL

I have submitted my EOI earlier this month. I would like to have a couple of answers to my queries if possible.

My first issue is with processing time. Your website is mentioning that it takes usually 12 weeks to finalize the nomination process for the 190 Visa. However, there is no area where the visa processing time by the immigration department is mentioned, does it take another 12 weeks as stated for the 189 visa? or it may require less time?. To state it in a simpler form: how long does it take from receiving the nomination invitation until granting the 190 Visa?.

Secondly, I would like to know when will be the next invitation round. Fortunately, I will be securing 65 points with 190 visa starting from July 1st. I believe that will give me the opportunity of being selected for the next round. Thus i would love to be notified of when exactly the NSW government will invite candidates.

Mustafa Alwaiz

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Have answered your query in another thread.

EOI submitted club

Dear ALL

I have submitted my EOI earlier this month. I would like to have a couple of answers to my queries if possible.

My first issue is with processing time. Your website is mentioning that it takes usually 12 weeks to finalize the nomination process for the 190 Visa. However, there is no area where the visa processing time by the immigration department is mentioned, does it take another 12 weeks as stated for the 189 visa? or it may require less time?. To state it in a simpler form: how long does it take from receiving the nomination invitation until granting the 190 Visa?.

Secondly, I would like to know when will be the next invitation round. Fortunately, I will be securing 65 points with 190 visa starting from July 1st. I believe that will give me the opportunity of being selected for the next round. Thus i would love to be notified of when exactly the NSW government will invite candidates.

Mustafa Alwaiz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts