Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My EOI is selected for Skilled Migration Category. What is the process after this? When Would I get a communication? Any thing I needs to be prepared like getting IQA done by now? Please guide.

Many Thanks
Ganesh

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
Hi

My EOI is selected for Skilled Migration Category. What is the process after this? When Would I get a communication? Any thing I needs to be prepared like getting IQA done by now? Please guide.

Many Thanks
Ganesh
Hi,

Your EOI will now go through preliminary checking to establish that the points you are claiming are reasonable and your qualifications are recognised or if not recognised, PAR completed.
Takes up to a month to get ITA if all is well.
If there is a problem your points will be reduced and you will receive notification by Immigration. This may mean your EOI being placed back in the pool or being refused if the score reduced below 100 points.
No point doing anything until you receive ITA or the next communication from Immigration.

Regards,

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Ganesh,

Welcome to forum, and congrats for EOI selection. The next process is preliminary checks about your claim and all other information then you will receive ITA email within 30 days from Mumbai, India branch.

Regarding IQA, your wish to apply now or later, but you have to get IQA with in the ITA deadline. If you are 100% about your EOI point claim better start your IQA now itself, and will help you for early submission.

Please keep ready all the necessary documents to lodge ITA, like Police Clearance Certificate, Birth certificate, Marriage certificate(if applicable), experience certificates, all company offer later, pay slip bank statement and ielts or equivalent one.

Regards,
Barathiraja, Chennai.

Hi

Many Thanks
Ganesh

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks escapedtonz & Barathiraja. I did Instrumentation and Control Engineering (B.E.) from Madurai Kamaraj University. In the Main Occupation Instrumentation and Control Engineering is not there. Hence I have selected Electronics Engineering which is close to my curriculum. Do I need to get any Competancy Demonstration Report for that? Please suggest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts