Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, its now more than two months, that DIMA send me email that the case has been finalized and the result will send shortly. They are very lazy and working at turtle speed. If you see the progress of 175, its very fast and people receive th visa in 6 months, but if we talk about 136, people waiting since 2007 (refer http://beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php)

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Different visas take different times and there has been a lot of changes in the criteria this year with some visa being set with lower criteria.

Saying that DIAC are lazy and working at turtle neck speed does not help your case at all. They are not lazy they are following regulations which have changed several times this year.

Anything good is worth waiting for :D It took us two years to get assessments and visa application approved and personally I love DIAC for letting us in.

Try to be patient - yes I know it's not easy but getting annoyed doesn't help you either.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Karen for encouraging me. I understand that they have a bulk or load and thousand of applications, but my cousin get his visa in 4 months applying from Pakistan. he is under 175. I am waiting for more than 2 years, he has less qualification, less experience but got succeed. I have good salary, good job, good experience and education, but still waiting. any how, I agreed with you, I have to wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts