Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My CO Contacted me recently - 13th March for getting my Medicals done alongwith my PCC. The PCC was completed immediately and uploaded. My medicals were done by the 19th March and the Medicals for my Wife and Kid were uploaded within the same week(Last Week). Their Status is changing fast too.

The Medical Center People in India(Max Healthcare) Called me up though and informed me they were not being able to upload my Medicals through E Health.

Since, this was an issue, they mailed the immigration department and I mailed my CO too. She asked me to ask the Hospital to Contact Health Strategies, which they did on the 23rd March.

Since, there was no response from Health Strategies still, I called up Immigration yesterday and was asked to wait for the Response from Health Strategies and not Mail the Medical Reports Manually, since they said they really cant do anything with it.

The Hospital still hasnt received a response.

Can anyone advise as to what can be done ? My 28 days for submitting the documents will be over coming 9th/10th April.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
as long as you have proof form the hospital and have conveyed the same to the CO you need not worry, ask the hospital to try uploading again or ask them to send the result by courier/post

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.