Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Husband and I sent out everything for our visa got the news yesterday they was reviewing our application something changed all of a sudden we was going to get a flat by the military we had the address and everything then today welfare tells my husband there is something wrong with the flat and so they are giving us a 3 bedroom house what can I do? will the embassy think im lying or what somebody please help

·
Registered
924 Posts
My Husband and I sent out everything for our visa got the news yesterday they was reviewing our application something changed all of a sudden we was going to get a flat by the military we had the address and everything then today welfare tells my husband there is something wrong with the flat and so they are giving us a 3 bedroom house what can I do? will the embassy think im lying or what somebody please help
Breathe!! ;) UKBA just want to know that you have a place to live without resorting to public funds. I strongly doubt it will matter that circumstances have changed and you will be living in a much nicer place. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Breathe!! ;) UKBA just want to know that you have a place to live without resorting to public funds. I strongly doubt it will matter that circumstances have changed and you will be living in a much nicer place. :)
thank you so when i leave on my flight i will just tell them what happenedd and give them our new address that should work right and also is it a really good sighn that my package arrived there friday and yesterday i got a email saying they was looking at our application

·
Registered
924 Posts
thank you so when i leave on my flight i will just tell them what happenedd and give them our new address that should work right and also is it a really good sighn that my package arrived there friday and yesterday i got a email saying they was looking at our application
They have processing the US visas quite quickly recently. Hopefully you will get a quick decision on yours.

Don't mention anything unless they ask you. It is always better to just answer their direct questions and not volunteer information (just to avoid any confusion). Have your information with you and if they ask, you can give the new address. Be sure to carry your marriage certificate and spouse's info with you, just in case. I wasn't asked for any additional info when I arrived, but it is good to be prepared.

We'll be watching for your time frame post! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.