Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Couple Q's about the actual application on Visa4UK.

Address - I moved home to my parents house in March, but previously was living at another address for just shy of two years. Do I put I've only been there for two months? It doesn't have any freetext to explain length of stay at the address.

I also went on holiday to the Cook Islands in 2007, but it does not appear to be a country listed in their drop down?

(argh, picture won't show on my side so i dont' know if it has inserted properly - this is the link to imgur http://imgur.com/73WL6DS)

This has immigration entry and departure stamped in my previous passport, so I don't want to not put it in but it doesn't physically exist in the application? :confused:

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
#1 Yes, two months. No need to explain.
#2 If you like, comment under 'Other information'.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cook Islands may not have been included because the Cook Islands is in free association with NZ and Cook Island citizens are also New Zealand citizens.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Joppa, have added a note in the Additional Info tab about holiday to Cook Islands.

I have a couple more Q's if anyone would like to spare their opinion as I'm incredibly confused by the Income and Expenditure section portion of the application.

1. Monthly income from savings? I have NZD$6000 - what do I enter for monthly income? I think it gets like $20c a month in interest!
2. How much do you spend a month on living costs? - here in NZ or estimated for the UK?
3. What is the cost to you personally? - could there be a more vague question? Does that mean savings + application fee + other expenses incurred like birth certificate copies, or costs to move to UK? If the latter, assuming I don't put in plane tickets as that is a separate Q entirely?
4. Cost of accommodation - I thankfully have two potential places to live free of charge / very minimal costs e.g. contributions towards household expenses / babysitting in return for board. Would I put £0, or should I just guess based on average London house sharing prices?
5. Cost of your living expenses - err, what's the difference between living expenses and living costs?

I don't think I've felt dumber than when trying to decipher the above!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.