Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have 60 points and positively assessed for "Environmental Engineer" (233915) job code. I'm going to submit my EOI and I want to know what is the probability of getting an visa invite? I would appreciate, if you could let me know how much time it will take?

ANZSCO Code: 233915 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER

Engineers Australia : Applied on 9-March-2017, (+ve) result on 09-August-2017
IELTS-A: L 7, R 8, S 6, W 6;

·
Registered
25,782 Posts
Hi, I have 60 points and positively assessed for "Environmental Engineer" (233915) job code. I'm going to submit my EOI and I want to know what is the probability of getting an visa invite? I would appreciate, if you could let me know how much time it will take?

ANZSCO Code: 233915 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER

Engineers Australia : Applied on 9-March-2017, (+ve) result on 09-August-2017
IELTS-A: L 7, R 8, S 6, W 6;
As you are not eligible with just55 points under 189, you will have to wait for sponsorship from one of the states

Check each state and see if you can apply directly to them or not , else apply through Skillselect and wait for invite

Cheers

·
Registered
79 Posts
Follow the trend, up your points and get competitive.

·
Registered
79 Posts
You don't have enough points for a 189 EOI. 190 is difficult to predict as they do not publish any data for invites. It is a closed process. Therefore if it was me, I would look to increase my points for the 189 stream.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
can you throw some light on previous trends for the same anzco?
The current trend is this. Chances for 65 pointers to get invite this year is over.If you haven't applied by now with 65, you won't get any invite. Considering all the backlog of 70 pointers that we will see end of this year 2017-18, if quota is not doubled for next year 2018-19, no 65 pointers will be invited next year too and hence 65 pointers chance for invite is already over for 2339 group.

This is basically now in the the same situation as 2611 situation last year with slightly better chance this year and worse next year but not as bad as Auditors yet.

So, try get 15 more points or try for any state but NSW cos they also require higher points.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The current trend is this. Chances for 65 pointers to get invite this year is over.If you haven't applied by now with 65, you won't get any invite. Considering all the backlog of 70 pointers that we will see end of this year 2017-18, if quota is not doubled for next year 2018-19, no 65 pointers will be invited next year too and hence 65 pointers chance for invite is already over for 2339 group.

This is basically now in the the same situation as 2611 situation last year with slightly better chance this year and worse next year but not as bad as Auditors yet.

So, try get 15 more points or try for any state but NSW cos they also require higher points.
3rd attempt PTE: L 73, R 72, S 73, W 77; Date 27 Jan 2018.
Updated my EOI on 02/02/2018.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Have you received invite by now ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.