Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am curious about private schools in the RP and how they do in teaching expat children that are used to speaking English and such. As I have said in other posts, we are looking to move to Tagaytay City, or Baguio City. Anyone have any experience in this matter. Costs? procedures? Quality? Any thoughts are helpful...

Thanks!

Robert in Arkansas, USA

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi everyone! I am curious about private schools in the RP and how they do in teaching expat children that are used to speaking English and such. As I have said in other posts, we are looking to move to Tagaytay City, or Baguio City. Anyone have any experience in this matter. Costs? procedures? Quality? Any thoughts are helpful...

Thanks!

Robert in Arkansas, USA
Private schools here teach in English beginning at the pre-school level. Public schools typically don't do so until 5th grade and up.
Cost and quality will vary by school and its staff.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)

Private schools here teach in English beginning at the pre-school level. Public schools typically don't do so until 5th grade and up.
Cost and quality will vary by school and its staff.
Ok, glad to hear that at least they start off in English anyway. I'll have my wife call around in the area as the move gets closer just in case she gets someone who only speaks Tagalog. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts