Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello good people of the forum,

I did a simple google search trying to find a list with all the private bilingual or English-only schools (primary to middle school) in Hauts-de-Seine and no such page popped up in the initial search results.

Does anyone know where I can find such a list?

If you know of any particular schools, could I please have their name?

I'm looking for schools that go from primary to middle school and not just a primary school.

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
661 Posts
I never found an extensive list.
I don't know where you are located in the Hauts de Seine. There are a few schools. Not that many go from primary to middle though.
Off the top of my head I can think of
The american school in Saint Cloud American School of Paris : IB diploma paris, AP diploma and English speaking schools paris
Marymount in Neuilly sur Seine MARYMOUNT International School - Paris (France)
Both international and very expensive.

Lycée International de Sèvres Ecole lycée bilingue international : SIS Sèvres, France
Public School (just in case) with some classe tought in English, depending on the level. You only pay for the tuition in English.

Maybe you can check this link Lyce de Svres, International Sections - International Schools in France - France Schools Haut de Seine would be under the Paris section.
Schools in France,Paris,international bilingual education,American private high school,primary,English,French,montessori,summer programs for kids

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!

Thank you so much, relocatella!

I'll start with these and post anything else I find.

Best regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.