Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have just submitted my application for a spousal visa. During the process where I am selecting the visa service it gave me two options; 1-standard (incl. priority) visa, 2-Priority Visa.
Obviously this looked a bit confusing as the first option appeared to give me 2 choice. I had read there were some limitation as to who could apply for a priority visa so I chose the first standard (incl. priority) visa.

After visiting the teleperformance website where I confirm my appointment (Berlin) it states that I can chose the priority service however it will not includes the rushed service-which is the entire point of why I wanted it.

It does allow me to purchase it, so does anyone know if it is rushed?
Its a bit misleading, is there any way I can pay for the priority service on my original application?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have now logged back into my account and tried updating the appointment. However it does not have a priority visa option for Berlin and Munich. The only option is Dusseldorf. It seems odd that Berlin & Munich have a charge of 80+ Euro's and don't offer this option, yet Dusseldorf is free and offers it!

Does anyone know if you can purchase the priority option when at the application centre?
Help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have now logged back into my account and tried updating the appointment. However it does not have a priority visa option for Berlin and Munich. The only option is Dusseldorf. It seems odd that Berlin & Munich have a charge of 80+ Euro's and don't offer this option, yet Dusseldorf is free and offers it!

Does anyone know if you can purchase the priority option when at the application centre?
Help!
I am having the same problem applying in Rome. How do you select a priority appointment, it never gave me that option when doing the application earlier. I would like to pay for priority visa now but wondering if that even works. How did it go with your application?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.