Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am starting to get a bit concerned as I sent my UK Ancestry Visa from NZ 2 weeks ago today and I still have not heard anything back regarding receipt or processing of the visa application.

I paid $360 NZD for Priority processing, which advises the application will be put to the front of the queue and take 5 working days to process. I imagined it would take the first week to get there, and by the end of the second week (today) it would have at least begun to be assessed.

At what point does the processing Office contact you via email? Are they supposed to advise when the assessment of the application has begun? Or do they just let you know when the assessment has been completed and the documents are being sent back?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If it gets to the end of this week and i still have not heard anything (good or bad) then I will start to worry. Is there anyone that I should be emailing directly regarding this?

Thanks,

Swan

·
Registered
556 Posts
They can send any sort of email correspondence at any time, there is no fixed time/date on this.

I'd get a local MP involved or you can email/call them which will cost you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.