Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where (eg which enterprise that has seats all over Spain, or if someone is familiar with Barcelona a specific smaller outlet) I can have a slogan or text printed on a t-shirt with good quality (= doesn't go off or become irredible after a few washes) ?

Also, where can I have posters printed with a logo and text, and small name cards that would contain smaller versions of the identical logo and text?

Preferably for an affordable price ; which doesn't mean I want to bite every euro in two pieces or so, quality is worth it's price, but let's just say I'm not a high-earner with large sums on the bank :eek:

Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
19,355 Posts
Does anyone know where (eg which enterprise that has seats all over Spain, or if someone is familiar with Barcelona a specific smaller outlet) I can have a slogan or text printed on a t-shirt with good quality (= doesn't go off or become irredible after a few washes) ?

Also, where can I have posters printed with a logo and text, and small name cards that would contain smaller versions of the identical logo and text?

Preferably for an affordable price ; which doesn't mean I want to bite every euro in two pieces or so, quality is worth it's price, but let's just say I'm not a high-earner with large sums on the bank :eek:

Thanks for any advice.
Some people I know have used these Gerrit
http://www.vistaprint.es/vp/pSearch/topDeals.aspx?mk=Tarjetas+De+Visita&ad=exact&gclid=COqu67v8w6kCFVJTfAoda1mVUw&GP=6%2f20%2f2011+3%3a35%3a28+AM&GPS=1578804420&GNF=1&GPLSID=

But you can get them done in any local printers or photocopying shop. The same with the t shirt although I'm not sure of the quality

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

When it comes of the t-shirt, I really prefer the more expensive option but where quality is a guarantee. That is why I opened this topic: I don't want to have it done in any random shop I first come across. I want it to be good quality, that it is washable without the print going off or being less readable. I rather pay a bit more for good quality than go for the cheapest option and then notice the quality is very poor.

My mother is a fashion teacher and creates own clothing, she made a top quality jacket for me once with the logo of my political leanings on it. Very good quality, perfectly washable. However, I don't want to bother her a second time with such a task :) so I'd rather go to a reliable shop where I can have it done. While it doesn't have to be the most expensive one, I definitely don't wanna go for the cheapest option. Quality is important, even if it comes with a slightly higher price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.