Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Totally new to this, so forgive me now if i ask the same old questions. A very good friend of mine lives and works in Dubai and has done for a good few years now. I am a qualified primary school teacher and i am looking to find job in 2010 and hopefully relocate with my 5 year old daughter. :)

A few questions,
should i contact schools direct with CV and mention that I will be going to Dubai for a week in April 2010 and will be available for interviews?

Are there any other single parent people living and working in Dubai?

Any other advice would be most welcome! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Getting interviews

Hi everyone!

Totally new to this, so forgive me now if i ask the same old questions. A very good friend of mine lives and works in Dubai and has done for a good few years now. I am a qualified primary school teacher and i am looking to find job in 2010 and hopefully relocate with my 5 year old daughter. :)

A few questions,
should i contact schools direct with CV and mention that I will be going to Dubai for a week in April 2010 and will be available for interviews?

Are there any other single parent people living and working in Dubai?

Any other advice would be most welcome! Thanks!!!
My wife teaches at Dubai Men's College but before we came, she received several inquiries and a couple of interviews with primary level schools just by sending her CV via email and following up with a phone call. Raffles seems to have one of the better packages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.