Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am looking for some recommendations on a primary school tutor in reach of the Greens / Marina area. We're looking for someone around the Grade III scale. Thanks for any suggestions!!!!!

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Hello I am looking for some recommendations on a primary school tutor in reach of the Greens / Marina area. We're looking for someone around the Grade III scale. Thanks for any suggestions!!!!!

Have a look in the classifieds. There is an ad for a personal tutor who may be able to assist. Might be worth emailing her.

-

·
Banned
598 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the leads. I've seen and emailed a few adverts but had no replies yet. I'll try the one from Dubizzle.

Recommendations from anyone experienced with a tutor certainly help; trusting part of my son's education to a 'stranger' makes me slightly nervous as we're using a 'distance' programme at the moment because entering the UAE education system is a nightmare (transfer documents that we just can't get!!!)

Thanks!

·
Banned
598 Posts
Want to talk about a nightmare, try having a child with a disability like Autism or MS, ect... Dubai is horrible with special education. But I suppose everyone has thier own story.

Goodluck mate, hope you find what you are after. Try Elphaba's person in the classifieds as I have heard she is a great tutor.

Reactions: Elphaba

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks MB I will be sure to call the Tutor today! The Emirates can be a challenge to live in that's for sure! Though it has a charm at times. Appreciate the quick responses! Best of luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.