Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Expats

Need advise, i'm trying for admission in Primary for my kid in one of the Public schools located in Sydney but i'm living in my friends house/sharing and the lease and other utility bills on friends name which is mandatory for school admission. How do i go about this, since the lease is not on my name?. Please suggest

Thanks
VK

·
Registered
24,418 Posts
Dear Expats

Need advise, i'm trying for admission in Primary for my kid in one of the Public schools located in Sydney but i'm living in my friends house/sharing and the lease and other utility bills on friends name which is mandatory for school admission. How do i go about this, since the lease is not on my name?. Please suggest

Thanks
VK
You will get a better response if you post your query in the Life in Australia section

Life in Australia - Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Cheers

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Dear Expats

Thanks

VK

Transfer utilities like electricity and gas in your name for sometime and at a later stage it can be transferred back into anybody's name. I know this since I work for one of the major utility company in Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Transfer utilities like electricity and gas in your name for sometime and at a later stage it can be transferred back into anybody's name. I know this since I work for one of the major utility company in Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for advise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts