Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all,

I have a quick question regarding 1.17 on FLR(M), "Please give details of any previous passports, covering the last 10 years, including where these passports are now".

How much detail is actually required here? I have the cancelled copies of all of my passports dating back to 2003, except for one that I would have had that covers 2004-2006.

Am I required to provide specific detail on all of these or is it enough to say e.g. "I have held 4 passports between xx and xx and all have been cancelled."?

Thanks

Liz

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not the expert but what I did for my application was enumerate each passport with their corresponding passport numbers and validity dates & simply say they were all in my possession. I also submitted all of them for reference with photocopies of all the stamped pages for each. When I got my visa, they returned all the passports to me. I think they just want to know your travel history.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

This is what I was hoping to do, but as I'm missing one of my passports I'm not able to provide all of the information...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.