Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are applying under Category B with previous earning and we have 12 months of stamped bank statements and payslips along with accompaning letter for both. These letters and stamped paperwork were done while my husband (sponsor) was working at that job, he left in June 2017. Will we need to redo those or will new letters from bank and old job restateing everything is still correct work?
Thanks!

·
Registered
924 Posts
If he has left that job, I am not sure that he needs to submit anything in relation to it, other than payslips and bank statements.

The employment letter needs to be from current job. Someone else correct me if I am wrong?

·
Registered
315 Posts
You need employer letters from all places you've worked if you're relying on it for the visa. However, only your current employment letter needs to be dated within 28 days. His previous employer letter from June is fine. I'm not sure what letter from the bank you're referring to though?

When we applied I just had my previous employer write a new letter within 28 days of the application, but that's because I had a good relationship with them and not everyone has that option.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need employer letters from all places you've worked if you're relying on it for the visa. However, only your current employment letter needs to be dated within 28 days. His previous employer letter from June is fine. I'm not sure what letter from the bank you're referring to though?

When we applied I just had my previous employer write a new letter within 28 days of the application, but that's because I had a good relationship with them and not everyone has that option.
The letter from the bank Goes with corresponding bank statements from his pay slips from the last 12 months. Are those not needed?
We also have a letter stating we have maintained a joint bank account over the last 4 years with X amount of money in it to go along with proof of relationships stuff.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The letter from the bank Goes with corresponding bank statements from his pay slips from the last 12 months. Are those not needed?
We also have a letter stating we have maintained a joint bank account over the last 4 years with X amount of money in it to go along with proof of relationships stuff.
Depends if the bank statements are original or not - doesn't hurt to include it. Assuming you are applying in country/second FLR(M) then proof of relationship is done through correspondence to the same address.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depends if the bank statements are original or not - doesn't hurt to include it. Assuming you are applying in country/second FLR(M) then proof of relationship is done through correspondence to the same address.
Thanks!
We applying for the Spouse visa, I am in the US still. We were going to add that in along with other proof also.

·
Registered
22 Posts
financial requirement for two jobs

Hello......my husband has two jobs. I need more clarity on how to submit the statements, payslips, and employee letter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.