Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am based in India and applied for PR under FSW programme and got my AOR on 7th July,2017

Just 2 days back, my office address changed from one location (mentioned in the reference letter) to another.The employer still remains same.

Query:

-Does it need to be informed to CIC ?
-If yes then where and how to inform it.
-What document do I need to substantiate it?

Regards
Jsingh37

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would inform them.
I would get a letter from the HR on company letter head and stamped if possible. The letter should obviously explain the old and new address.
If you cannot obtain a letter, I think if it is mentioned somewhere on the official websites, a screenshot might be acceptable. I did this to showcase, my co. was acquired by my current co.
You might have an option to upload updated files for each section (work, education etc.,) I guess you could update your work experience related file with this new info and upload the file.

I think there is an official chat/phone line for CIC support line. You could try contacting them.

I know all of this is unofficial information and that I don't sound sure but I guess this should at-least help in which way to look. Also, I can't think of any way these steps would adversely affect your application. So, take it with a pinch of salt.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would inform them.
I would get a letter from the HR on company letter head and stamped if possible. The letter should obviously explain the old and new address.
If you cannot obtain a letter, I think if it is mentioned somewhere on the official websites, a screenshot might be acceptable. I did this to showcase, my co. was acquired by my current co.
You might have an option to upload updated files for each section (work, education etc.,) I guess you could update your work experience related file with this new info and upload the file.

I think there is an official chat/phone line for CIC support line. You could try contacting them.

I know all of this is unofficial information and that I don't sound sure but I guess this should at-least help in which way to look. Also, I can't think of any way these steps would adversely affect your application. So, take it with a pinch of salt.

Thanks for your reply.It gives me an idea on what could be used to substantiate the
change of address.

But where do I have to declare this?

I received the acknowledgement letter which gives a link which leads to an online form where updates need to be informed but it does not give any option related to the information which I want to update.

The nearest is:Change in Contact Information.

So where and how to inform this information.

Regards
Jsingh37

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would inform them.

Thanks for your reply.

But where do I submit these proofs of office address change.

I recieved an acknowledgement letter when I submitted my application which gives a link which leads to an online form where updates need to be informed but it does not give any option related to the information which I want to update.

The nearest is:Change in Contact Information.

So where do you advise me to the update the information.

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.