Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how I can find out if I can get the prescription medications I get in the USA be gotten in Italy. Thanks for all of you that have helped me with advice.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Does anyone know how I can find out if I can get the prescription medications I get in the USA be gotten in Italy. Thanks for all of you that have helped me with advice.
we have an american chemist in the next village iam sure she coul help you post a list plus any ??? and i will ask her for you oh by the way the lady chemist has a chemist shop in the next village

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pudd 2, any way I can message you my email so you can pass it along to the american chemist? Im finishing up my PharmD to be a pharmacist, and I would love to ask her some questions about being a pharmacist in Italy. I posted a new thread about it, but if she would be willing to talk with me I would be grateful!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Pudd 2, any way I can message you my email so you can pass it along to the american chemist? Im finishing up my PharmD to be a pharmacist, and I would love to ask her some questions about being a pharmacist in Italy. I posted a new thread about it, but if she would be willing to talk with me I would be grateful!!
hi you shouid have pms by now if not i think you need one more post but try any way to send me a pm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts