Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people.. I'm compiling information for my next application and I would be grateful for your help.. Please can you reply me with a link with the requirements for applying for a FLR visa , currently I'm on the spouse visa which expires on the 5/6/2016... I would also like to know if I'm allowed to use premium service for upcoming application if I was once denied a visa on my 1st attempt on the spouse visa.. Thank you so much for your help always.

·
Super Moderator
5,183 Posts
Hello people.. I'm compiling information for my next application and I would be grateful for your help.. Please can you reply me with a link with the requirements for applying for a FLR visa , currently I'm on the spouse visa which expires on the 5/6/2016... I would also like to know if I'm allowed to use premium service for upcoming application if I was once denied a visa on my 1st attempt on the spouse visa.. Thank you so much for your help always.
Google is your friend...

·
Super Moderator
5,183 Posts
In regards to the prior refusal... you can pay for Premium, but it won't necessarily be faster as your application will be subject to closer scrutiny than if you had no previous problems/refusals and it may take longer than "same day" for a decision to be made.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
They tell you not to use premium service centre if you have prior visa rejection, as full checks and scrutiny have to be made, which cannot be performed at premium centre.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello people.. When renewing the spouse visa to FLR do I have to take the English test again? Can anyone please provide me with the link for the FLR visa requirements please.. Thank you for your goodness

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.