Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

can anyone tell me if Premium service and by this I mean a quicker decision being made on the visa application is available in the Philippines when applying for a family visa?

Thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Look up the visa application site for the Philippines: https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippines/user_pay_services.html#11
Yes they have, and will cost you extra Php 34,713.00. It's called Settlement Priority Service and the website tells you how to opt for it. Application will be put at the front of the queue and the decision expedited, but there is no undertaking about when you get your decision.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi everyone,

can anyone tell me if Premium service and by this I mean a quicker decision being made on the visa application is available in the Philippines when applying for a family visa?

Thanks
If you read other threads, you'll find that many are complaining about UKVI not delivering at this time. I availed of the 10-day processing myself and I've been waiting for more than 2 months now.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Not really guaranteed now because of the changes that took effect recently. Before they said that they will guarantee 10 to 15 working days for priority processing but now they changed the wording they said when you avail the priority processing your application will be placed on top of other applications but they won't guarantee that it will be quick.

Someone applied from April with priority processing and is still waiting until now for a decision.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone,

thanks for all of your replies. One more question. My wife is pregnant, will they take that in to consideration when deciding and will it possibly speed up the process or possibly make it more complicated?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.