Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two questions on FLR (m) renewal:

1) My premium center appointment
Is it necessary for my husband (sponsor) to attend the appointment with me? If it is just submitting documents, it seems a bit pointless for him to take the day off work for that.

2) Financials
We are using my husband's (sponsor) employment. Three months ago he received a salary increase. So for argument's sake: months 1 - 3: £25,000 and months 4 - 6: £30,000. How do I indicate this on the form? Do I just use the current salary?

Many thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
Your husband does not need to be present for your appointment.

I would explain, depending on the specific question and how much space there is on the form, in the way you have above- months 1 - 3: £25,000 and months 4 - 6: £30,000.

Your husband's employment letter could also make mention of the pay rise.

All the best.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sorry, we can only speak from personal experience. Most couples do in fact go together for premium appointments. If leave is not that much of an issue, I would take your husband, just to be safe. Avoiding a days' leave is not worth the thousands you spend on this visa application.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Your spouse should come with you. While it seems to be rare, they may have some questions. If he can't attend, he needs to be reachable.

Is your husband salaried or unsalaried? If salaried, you use his lowest payslip over the past 6 months do that would make his annual salary £25,000. If non-salaried you get a monthly average his last 6 months payslips and multiply by 12.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.