Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did a search and came up with nothing!

Has anyone discovered a place where you can buy premium dog food in kibble format?

I've tried endlessly and haven't been lucky. If you know, please say something. And for the record, I don't consider purina, pedigree or RC premium.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Most of the vets have premium food. I know the al barsha vet does, as that is the one I go to but sure can find other vets have the same. I am a regular at pets plus and purchase royal canin or iams. Most of the other pet stores also have food but I do suggest making sure to look at the expiration date as have had issue a few times at some of the other stores before finding pets plus. I believe pet zone as well has similar quality foods.

Note - It is quite a bit more expensive here.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
s&s said:
What do you consider premium then?
Canidae, Merrick, Orijen, Timberwolf, Solid Gold, Fromm, Wellness.

Those above are class a foods which are good for your pocket as well. I've done years of research and those are usually the best foods for your pup.

I'm really having a hard time finding any of these here, not sure why! So if anyone knows where I can find such please let me know. If someone orders from outside, again please let me know!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
:( Then the aswer will change to, no... I have not seen any of the premium smaller company dog food products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts