Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm being asked to provide a prepaid, pre-addressed, international air bill and envelope with my request for an apostille on my New Mexican birth certificate. Anyone know how to do this from here?

Thanks

·
Administrator
50,411 Posts
Not sure what they mean about "international air bill" but check with La Poste about those international postage coupons. Ham radio operators use those all the time to pre-pay postage from other countries. That could be what they are talking about.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Super Moderator
5,693 Posts
Hello
I'm being asked to provide a prepaid, pre-addressed, international air bill and envelope with my request for an apostille on my New Mexican birth certificate. Anyone know how to do this from here?

Thanks
Try UPS, Fedex or DHL, they should all do prepaid return envelope/waybills that you can put your address on before sending. Once you have a prepaid envelope from them, send it with your apostille request.

International postage coupons, (International Reply Coupons - IRC's) might just be looked as as too hard, don't know them, not our business to use them, or exchange them at a post office etc etc. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try UPS, Fedex or DHL, they should all do prepaid return envelope/waybills that you can put your address on before sending. Once you have a prepaid envelope from them, send it with your apostille request.

International postage coupons, (International Reply Coupons - IRC's) might just be looked as as too hard, don't know them, not our business to use them, or exchange them at a post office etc etc. :)
Thanks for the reply. I know they do have prepaid envelopes - I'd like to know if anyone knows how to get one from here (without ordering one from the States). I can't seem to find an actual FedEx or DHL office here in France.

·
Super Moderator
5,693 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.