Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Pals:

Today I received my pre-grant.

Wanted to show the timelines to help others.

23-Jan-12 : 176 lodged
03-Feb-12 : Aus Pcc and Medicals done and loaded
07-Feb-12 : CO allocated and requested Indian PCc
09-Feb-12 : loaded Indian Pcc
16-Feb-12 : received acknowledgement for 176 appln. :)
21-Feb-12 : Received pre grant

Best of luck for others!

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Congratulations!!!!
What exactly is a "Pre-Grant"...

Hi Pals:

Today I received my pre-grant.

Wanted to show the timelines to help others.

23-Jan-12 : 176 lodged
03-Feb-12 : Aus Pcc and Medicals done and loaded
07-Feb-12 : CO allocated and requested Indian PCc
09-Feb-12 : loaded Indian Pcc
16-Feb-12 : received acknowledgement for 176 appln. :)
21-Feb-12 : Received pre grant

Best of luck for others!

Cheers,

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lifeisgood said:
Congratulations!!!!
What exactly is a "Pre-Grant"...
Thanks LIG.

If you are in Oz at the time of decision for offshore visa, u will be issued a letter from DIAC advising u to move outside of Oz to get full grant. After which I need to stamp the visa and reenter Oz within set time by DIAC.

Usually people move to NZ to get it stamped and reenter.

Cheers,

·
Registered
22 Posts
now i am in aud... aplied 175 in 2008 dec and 2011 dec i got wa ss and and converted 175 to 176 visa on dec 22 and co allocated on 3rd jan and aked for form 80... but... afte that no response fron co till now.. i dont understand whas happening iwith my file??? its now more than 1 month and still waiting..... everybody is geting response to upload pcc and medicals wihin weeks... but i have no luck..... waiting waiting.... still waiting..

any onein the same situationplz reply or anyother plz advise me on this situatiuon. is it normal???

·
Registered
19 Posts
now i am in aud... aplied 175 in 2008 dec and 2011 dec i got wa ss and and converted 175 to 176 visa on dec 22 and co allocated on 3rd jan and aked for form 80... but... afte that no response fron co till now.. i dont understand whas happening iwith my file??? its now more than 1 month and still waiting..... everybody is geting response to upload pcc and medicals wihin weeks... but i have no luck..... waiting waiting.... still waiting..

any onein the same situationplz reply or anyother plz advise me on this situatiuon. is it normal???

Hi Simon

you may launch 'post lodgment enquiry" (PLE) form.

google PLE DIAC, you'll get a link

cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Simon

you may launch 'post lodgment enquiry" (PLE) form.

google PLE DIAC, you'll get a link

cheers
i am so sorry that i dint mentinon the year

since icant edit my post i am reposting it

now i am in aus... aplied 175 in 2008 dec and 2011 dec i got wa ss and and converted 175 to 176 visa on dec 22 2011 and co allocated on 3rd jan 2011 and aked for form 80... but... afte that no response fron co till now.. i dont understand whas happening iwith my file??? its now more than 1 month and still waiting..... everybody is geting response to upload pcc and medicals wihin weeks... but i have no luck..... waiting waiting.... still waiting..

and also i ve sent post loggemnt query but no response ..now its been 5 days.... what they r doing? its now toooo frustrating waiting:(:(:(

·
Registered
19 Posts
i am so sorry that i dint mentinon the year

since icant edit my post i am reposting it

now i am in aus... aplied 175 in 2008 dec and 2011 dec i got wa ss and and converted 175 to 176 visa on dec 22 2011 and co allocated on 3rd jan 2011 and aked for form 80... but... afte that no response fron co till now.. i dont understand whas happening iwith my file??? its now more than 1 month and still waiting..... everybody is geting response to upload pcc and medicals wihin weeks... but i have no luck..... waiting waiting.... still waiting..

and also i ve sent post loggemnt query but no response ..now its been 5 days.... what they r doing? its now toooo frustrating waiting:(:(:(

You may call them once, they are quite good and polite

·
Registered
22 Posts
i called them too.. when i am checking my ststus of visa online it shows in "experience" further checking required and after 1 week of co o allocation hey had called me and my emplyore to verify my experience and work details. and still they havent changed the further checking required status and when i called them they said may be co wants to check more thasy delay.. but they are not sure... and they cant tell more than that....but i f co wants to check why he is not calling my employer and verify again or ask for furthr document... why no movement from ther side.. why it is stuck??? if they want any additionl documents of my experience i can give ,,, but y they are not asking or taking further steps? this is too much....

·
Registered
19 Posts
i called them too.. when i am checking my ststus of visa online it shows in "experience" further checking required and after 1 week of co o allocation hey had called me and my emplyore to verify my experience and work details. and still they havent changed the further checking required status and when i called them they said may be co wants to check more thasy delay.. but they are not sure... and they cant tell more than that....but i f co wants to check why he is not calling my employer and verify again or ask for furthr document... why no movement from ther side.. why it is stuck??? if they want any additionl documents of my experience i can give ,,, but y they are not asking or taking further steps? this is too much....
sorry mate, i don't have any other suggestions. may be some senior members can help u.

please be patient for another 2 or 3 weeks and try once again. at this moment they are very busy .. so they may take some time

good luck

·
Registered
22 Posts
thanks suresh !!

·
Registered
541 Posts

Simon, dont get disappointed.
As per details you got a response on 3rd January.
Their is some delays depends on Case officer.

Please see my Time line when i was patiently waiting, the time most of them are getting a speedy visa

My time line

Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals 30th July 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009
Arrived on May 26th 2010

Thankyou.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks LIG.

If you are in Oz at the time of decision for offshore visa, u will be issued a letter from DIAC advising u to move outside of Oz to get full grant. After which I need to stamp the visa and reenter Oz within set time by DIAC.

Usually people move to NZ to get it stamped and reenter.

Cheers,
Hi jair.. Im hoping to get a pre grant soon. Can you please advise if you had to get a NZ visa to travel to NZ.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
terese said:
Hi jair.. Im hoping to get a pre grant soon. Can you please advise if you had to get a NZ visa to travel to NZ.
Sorry matey, I went to India so not sure abt NZ.

But I think u have to get Visa if u r from India.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry matey, I went to India so not sure abt NZ.

But I think u have to get Visa if u r from India.
Thanks jair...guess i should start with NZ visa application

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.