Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All ,

I would like to have information regarding grant letter , I got my pre grant on 16 th April & was told to fly outside Aus for 8 working days to complete visa processing by CO .

I informed my co that I would be flying out on 26 th & flew to India for short trip , my online status got changed to visa approved from AHPF & a status MSG of visa grant & initial entry date has been updated on 26 th

Even after Status change I did not receive my grant letter , can any one suggest me usually how much time it takes to provide actual grant letter .

Regards
San

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
It should have been attached in the email that the CO sent you. Otherwise, if you head to your nearest Australian consulate, they will be able to verify your visa status and put a label in your passport.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi All ,

I would like to have information regarding grant letter , I got my pre grant on 16 th April & was told to fly outside Aus for 8 working days to complete visa processing by CO .

I informed my co that I would be flying out on 26 th & flew to India for short trip , my online status got changed to visa approved from AHPF & a status MSG of visa grant & initial entry date has been updated on 26 th

Even after Status change I did not receive my grant letter , can any one suggest me usually how much time it takes to provide actual grant letter .

Regards
San
My Visa was also approved on 23/4/12 but no mail. today I found additional entry of "email sent to you" in online application status. My Agent must have received it. so it took 1 week for the CO to send email.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.