Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone help
I am looking forward to apply for PR under visa subclass 190.

I have overall 6 years work experience in Marketing and Sales

Worked in london UK for 2 years as Marketing and Sales co-ordinator(Event management)

Currently working in India for a Bank as Assistant Branch Manager( Marketing, Sales, Customer service) since 4 years

which skill should i select under CSOL occupation list ?

If I select Sales and Marketing Manager ANZSCO code 131112 what are my chances of getting invitation from a particular state/territory ?

Work Experience : 6 years

Education : Masters in Marketing Management UK (Middlesex University)

Thank you
Vaibhav

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi can anyone help

Worked in london UK for 2 years as Marketing and Sales co-ordinator(Event management)

Currently working in India for a Bank as Assistant Branch Manager( Marketing, Sales, Customer service) since 4 years

If I select Sales and Marketing Manager ANZSCO code 131112 what are my chances of getting invitation from a particular state/territory ?

Thank you
Vaibhav
Every state has their own sets of requirements that you need to fulfill before you can apply and not all state also accepts all occupation, so you need to find out which state offers your occupation. I suggest you google each state and 190 together and read the requirements.

Or here: Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi can anyone help

Thank you
Vaibhav
You need to check the occupation lists of individual states in order to identify which state may nominate you. I think Northern Territory, South Australia and Tasmania are nominating 131112 at the moment; you need to confirm that.

Meanwhile, get a skill assessment for your nominated occupation; it may take a while. And read all the eligibility criteria for 190 as suggested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts