Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am Vijay Kakkad. I have done my MBA in Finance. i am having exp of more than 3 years in various functions of Banking. So i wanted to know that am i eligible for PR visa in Australia?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

If you check through the stickies at the top of the forum page (Thinking of emigrating? and Please read: helpful websites.....) you'll be able to find out the various visas you can apply for, if your job is on the skills list and if you have enough points to apply.

Once you've read through them (it may take you a while!), come back with any questions.

Dolly

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
first check what skill code (ASCO) suits u the most, go thru the immi site completely, thats is the starting point for everyone. see if u r in the critical skill list (CSL) and who does your skill assessment. and what is the minimum experience requirement by the respective authority.

once done, start gathering all documents for the assessment :) there are lots of people to assist you with the documents.

as dolly suggested, go through the Stickies at the top of the forum, there is heaps of info in there.

cheers
anj

1 - 3 of 3 Posts