Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I am currently trying to find a job in the PR field in Dubai. My problem is that Ive recently graduated and have little experience (only my internship with a leading PR agency) . Ive been sending out CVs and looking around for a long time now and I haven't had any luck ! didn't even get the chance to be interviewed for a position
Can anyone give me any advice please?
or provide me with the contacts of any PR recruiters who work with reputable PR agencies here in dubai?

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Sending out CV's and asking for contacts on message boards isn't probably the best way to get a job in PR.

Imagine yourself as your own client, how can you really imaginatively promote yourself?

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I thought this would have been easier for someone in PR.
Network network network. This is the mantra for any job in any part of the world. What are the companies in your field in UAE? You need to find out about them, contact people through common connections (if possible) or try cold calling/cold connecting on LinkedIn. If you are from a good institute, try to get in touch with alumni. Do send out your CV to recruiters, but do recognise that there is a very low probability of this working, so don't use it as the exclusive way of doing things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.