Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends!!

I am new to this forum & want guidance on selecting Country out of Canada/Australia to apply for PR.

Let me share few things about my profession. I am presently residing in India & done Engineering in Instrumentation. I had checked for Job Banks on the Immigration website of both Canada/Australia & observed few job opportunities in line with my qualification in Perth/Sydney (In Australia), and Alberta - Ontario State (In Canada).

Also, have 13+ years experience in Sales, Marketing, Estimation/Proposal Portfolio of Industrial Automation.

Hence, would like to have valued inputs on pros & cons of selecting the above locations.

Presently appeared for IELTS & expecting result by this month end.

Further, wanted to know the minimum BAND required in L/R/W/S for the eligibility for PR application in the above referred Countries.

·
Super Moderator
4,914 Posts
Dear Friends!!

I am new to this forum & want guidance on selecting Country out of Canada/Australia to apply for PR.

Let me share few things about my profession. I am presently residing in India & done Engineering in Instrumentation. I had checked for Job Banks on the Immigration website of both Canada/Australia & observed few job opportunities in line with my qualification in Perth/Sydney (In Australia), and Alberta - Ontario State (In Canada).

Also, have 13+ years experience in Sales, Marketing, Estimation/Proposal Portfolio of Industrial Automation.

Hence, would like to have valued inputs on pros & cons of selecting the above locations.

Presently appeared for IELTS & expecting result by this month end.

Further, wanted to know the minimum BAND required in L/R/W/S for the eligibility for PR application in the above referred Countries.
This is the New Zealand forum so I guess no one will respond.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts