Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Help needed from experts..!!!!!

I have total 6.8 years of experience in Banking and Life Insurance operations..

Currently for past 1.6 years i m working as probationary officer (Assistant manager scale) in one of the public sector bank in india..But i dont have qualifications related to banking or insurance.I have done MCA and Bsc in Geology.
(HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HANDLING BOTH RETAIL AND CORPORATE SEGMENT)

In this regard i have few doubts before considering skilled immigration (subclass 189,190 and 489),..

1) Is there any criteria says that both education and experience should match..??

2) With above experience can i try for immigration..??

3) Whether designation mentioned in nominated occupation list should exactly match with actual job designation..???

4) There is one occupation named "Financial Institution Branch Manager" and asked for atleast three years of experience.Want to know whether i should have three yrs managers experience or previous NON-managerial will be considered..??

I m bit confused with the criteria they have set..Can anyone throw some thought..??

Thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi,

Help needed from experts..!!!!!

I have total 6.8 years of experience in Banking and Life Insurance operations..

Currently for past 1.6 years i m working as probationary officer (Assistant manager scale) in one of the public sector bank in india..But i dont have qualifications related to banking or insurance.I have done MCA and Bsc in Geology.
(HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HANDLING BOTH RETAIL AND CORPORATE SEGMENT)

In this regard i have few doubts before considering skilled immigration (subclass 189,190 and 489),..

1) Is there any criteria says that both education and experience should match..??

3) Whether designation mentioned in nominated occupation list should exactly match with actual job designation..???

4) There is one occupation named "Financial Institution Branch Manager" and asked for atleast three years of experience.Want to know whether i should have three yrs managers experience or previous NON-managerial will be considered..??

I m bit confused with the criteria they have set..Can anyone throw some thought..??

Thanks
Ideally speaking, education and work should match

Designation doesn't really matter as long as you have roles & responsibilities covered

Its min 3 yrs of Branch Manager experience. non-managerial might not be considered. with that said, please read the description, r&r for this job code for clarity.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts