Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Is it mandatory to submit Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) at the time of submission of the documents for the Australian PR ?

i have spent some time in Germany and UAE (over 12 months in each country) over the last 10 years. I want to know if I will need to produce PCC for these countries as well as my country of citizanship

Also I will be the primary applicant and my spouse and kid will be my dependents at the time of application. I want to know if the PCC is required only for me or for my dependents as well

Regards

·
Registered
5,859 Posts

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Hi

Is it mandatory to submit Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) at the time of submission of the documents for the Australian PR ?

i have spent some time in Germany and UAE (over 12 months in each country) over the last 10 years. I want to know if I will need to produce PCC for these countries as well as my country of citizanship

Also I will be the primary applicant and my spouse and kid will be my dependents at the time of application. I want to know if the PCC is required only for me or for my dependents as well

Regards
It is not mandatory to submit the PCC at the time of the submission of the application.
But your application will not be processed beyond a point till you provide them

You will need PCC for all the 3 countries you mentioned
You will need to provide all of them for your spouse also and if any Children above 16/18 years of age

Cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot KeeDa

Yes, you will need PCC from India, Germany, and UAE. All applicants over the age of 16 need to provide PCCs, and it would help avoid processing delays if you submit these along with all your other documents and as early as possible after applying for the visa (see: "Achieving a faster visa decision" here: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications)

For PCC, source: Will I be asked to have a police clearance?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot newbienz

It is not mandatory to submit the PCC at the time of the submission of the application.
But your application will not be processed beyond a point till you provide them

You will need PCC for all the 3 countries you mentioned
You will need to provide all of them for your spouse also and if any Children above 16/18 years of age

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts