Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

458 Posts
You need minimum 60 points for eligibility.

Please check your points to see if you are eligible.

Choose 189 or 190.
For overseas work experience. Choose less than 3 years as you have to go through ACS assessment, assuming you are ICT professional, and ACS deduct 2 years for skill assessment


Once you are done, read the following threads to understand the complete process:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.