Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, id like to know if anyone here has experience in sending stuff to Australia from Phils in a cheap way. small packages... 2 weeks +.

I cant actually get to a post office yet... but id like to hear from anybody with regular posting experience.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Don't know about packages, but my experience with letters is the Philippine Post is very reasonable (40 Peso's) to mail a letter to the US. The other side is DHL, where I have paid 1500 Peso's for a letter to get to the US. Hope this helps.

Fred

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know about packages, but my experience with letters is the Philippine Post is very reasonable (40 Peso's) to mail a letter to the US. The other side is DHL, where I have paid 1500 Peso's for a letter to get to the US. Hope this helps.

Fred
does DHL write your letter too? included in your 1500Php price?
thanks for the response.

·
Registered
39 Posts
LOL ! ! They should write the letters for what they charge. I do use them for things that Absolutely guaranteed have to be delivered to their destination(taxes, Social Security, pension info, things of that sort).

Fred
call me crazy if you will but I have sent IRS mail a couple times by Phil Post. registered with tracking number. They even have an app to track. Not updated daily but they do try. Had no problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts