Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I have a quick query. I received the "Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
Entitlement Check" document with Visa grant( Hv to be in Australia before 8th Dec). Will this document along with my Passport be sufficient when I travel to Australia? Is there any formality/ process that is pending from my end? I am a bit confused. If so, will I carry only my passport and the print out of the "Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
Entitlement Check" when I travel? Will Airports allow me to travel with these docs?

Regds
PS
:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
||| Passport AND VISA GRANT letter copy |||

When you :plane: to Australia, YOU ONLY require Passport AND VISA GRANT letter copy.

Hi Friends,

I have a quick query. I received the "Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
Entitlement Check" document with Visa grant( Hv to be in Australia before 8th Dec). Will this document along with my Passport be sufficient when I travel to Australia? Is there any formality/ process that is pending from my end? I am a bit confused. If so, will I carry only my passport and the print out of the "Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
Entitlement Check" when I travel? Will Airports allow me to travel with these docs?

Regds
PS
:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

PRINT out of the VISA GRANT letter would work.

DIBP would cross check the details available on the VISA GRANT letter, at the Airport IMMI counter.

The copy of the letter is sent only thru email. Not rcvd by post. If I take the print out of the soft copy, will it work?

·
Registered
70 Posts
The copy of the letter is sent only thru email. Not rcvd by post. If I take the print out of the soft copy, will it work?
Yes , a print out would work. Indian immigration officials might check your letter before stamping your passport.

Your visa details are linked to your passport and Australia immigration officials will pull your details from the system by scanning your passport . They wont require your visa grant print.

Best Regards,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts