Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii

I have submitted my Spouse Visa in Mumbai & did biometrics on 19th September. Sent documents via VFS(bluedart) .

I haven't received any mail from UK VISA office saying they have recieved my documents. Do all applications receive a mail regarding receipt of documents? If yes, Should I mail them to ask? If not then how would I know if they received it or not?
I am very worried

Can someone please help me?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NO ONE has replied yet to this post.

Kindly please respond to my post. Thanks alot. Trying to highlight!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hii

I have submitted my Spouse Visa in Mumbai & did biometrics on 19th September. Sent documents via VFS(bluedart) .

I haven't received any mail from UK VISA office saying they have recieved my documents. Do all applications receive a mail regarding receipt of documents? If yes, Should I mail them to ask? If not then how would I know if they received it or not?
I am very worried

Can someone please help me?
Well.. I sent my supporting documents to the Sheffield department as they will process the visa, I didn't get an email that they received my documents...But I could track it online from Royal Mail (carrier) that the documents were received and someone from the visa department signed for it. Just not an email directly from the Entry Clearance Officer. So I think you should contact your carriers and ask them if it was delivered and if so then just believe and hope they recieved it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.