Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I completed my bachelors degree in electronics and communications engineering in India. I have also completed my Masters Degree in Information Technology Management from an Australian University located in Dubai, UAE. I have the degree certificate from Australia but the area of study is outside Australia. Do I qualify for Post Australian Study Skills Assessment criteria ? even though I completed my masters degree outside Australia ?

Why I am asking this is that Suitable employment completed after the completion
date of the relevant Australian degree will be eligible for points under the skilled migration points test. They wont deduct any years of experience. Kindly assist and advice me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi All,

I completed my bachelors degree in electronics and communications engineering in India. I have also completed my Masters Degree in Information Technology Management from an Australian University located in Dubai, UAE. I have the degree certificate from Australia but the area of study is outside Australia. Do I qualify for Post Australian Study Skills Assessment criteria ? even though I completed my masters degree outside Australia ?

Why I am asking this is that Suitable employment completed after the completion
date of the relevant Australian degree will be eligible for points under the skilled migration points test. They wont deduct any years of experience. Kindly assist and advice me.
Ronkings,
I did my MITM as well but from UOW Australia. Kindly shoot me a message so I could clear few queries with you.

I found only you, who has done MITM in this forum , kindly reply back as this gives me hope !!!

Regards,
Eldho

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi ronkings7
I need some help here . I am in same situation as u were . Right now i m doing MITM from UOWD I have done BE(Information science ). Is it possible to qualify for post Australian study skill assessment criteria once i graduate from UOWD. please do reply it will be a great help
thanks in advance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts