Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I am Jagan from Hyderabad India. Its been 11 Months that my profile is in express pool. I scored 394 points. can some one help me with the possible options to migrate to Canada.

Thank you,
Jagan

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
HI,

I am Jagan from Hyderabad India. Its been 11 Months that my profile is in express pool. I scored 394 points. can some one help me with the possible options to migrate to Canada.

Thank you,
Jagan

Those points are nowhere near enough. Either find a way to increase your points or accept the fact that you are not eligible to emigrate to Canada.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Give the links to calculate my points.

·
Super Moderator
5,202 Posts
Rudely demanding that someone do something for you won't get you far in life, especially given the fact that if you have a look, you will find that links to the information that you seek are available both here and on Google.

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
98 Posts
Rudely demanding that someone do something for you won't get you far in life, especially given the fact that if you have a look, you will find that links to the information that you seek are available both here and on Google.

I didn't demand anything rudely. Just asked for information. It may be because of language misunderstanding. I m sry if it hurts.

·
Super Moderator
5,202 Posts
I didn't demand anything rudely. Just asked for information. It may be because of language misunderstanding. I m sry if it hurts.
The tone of your post comes across as rude and demanding, especially when you have just randomly barged into the conversation.

I do not know what polite society is like where you are from, but in Canada it is common courtesy to say "Please" when you ask someone (anyone, even a stranger) to do something for you and "Thank You" afterwards.

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
2,882 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
We were irritated by the manner in which the information was requested.

As for everyone bookmarking that link - many of us are in Canada so do not need it, therefore why would we bookmark it?
It might be a wrong use of words by him or misunderstanding by everyone :)

Sir, if you read my comment " by everyone interested to migrate to Canada '' , you would know why I suggested bookmarking it.

Goodluck to everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.