Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm a newbie on here and so apologies for yet another question on income! I have looked at many of the posts I can find relating to this subject but would be grateful for any input as to whether the following package will provide a good standard of living in Dubai:

Basic salary 17,000 AED/month
Housing paid for up to 100,000 AED/year (in dubai marina)
Car all expenses paid
Health insurance
relocation costs

This package has been offered to my husband and both I and my 2 year old son will be going with him if he accepts. We like to go out for a meal/cinema once a week and are not big drinkers or party goers. The job in in Jebel Ali.

We are looking for a 3 bed apartment in dubai marina and I know that 100k would probably only get us a 2 bed.

What are the likely costs of water/electricity and food per month for a family of 3?

And most importantly, I would welcome your comments as to whether the above package would afford us a good standard of living. Any input as to what Towers are best in Dubai Marina would be appreciated.

Many thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All,

I'm a newbie on here and so apologies for yet another question on income! I have looked at many of the posts I can find relating to this subject but would be grateful for any input as to whether the following package will provide a good standard of living in Dubai:

Basic salary 17,000 AED/month
Housing paid for up to 100,000 AED/year (in dubai marina)
Car all expenses paid
Health insurance
relocation costs

This package has been offered to my husband and both I and my 2 year old son will be going with him if he accepts. We like to go out for a meal/cinema once a week and are not big drinkers or party goers. The job in in Jebel Ali.

We are looking for a 3 bed apartment in dubai marina and I know that 100k would probably only get us a 2 bed.

What are the likely costs of water/electricity and food per month for a family of 3?

And most importantly, I would welcome your comments as to whether the above package would afford us a good standard of living. Any input as to what Towers are best in Dubai Marina would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Please please if anyone is able to help your advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.