Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Actually, I am trying to get some information about polio vaccination. I am from Pakistan and I am trying to figure out that how can I get the Polio certification from Pakistan. I don't know who should I ask as I really don't have many relatives back in Pakistan :eek:. If someone from this platform can guide me the process then I am sure I would be able to assist anyone back in Pakistan to get the things done.

Thanks for you help in advance: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got polio certificate from Lahore General Hospital..
You can get it from any government hospital

Reactions: Nainaa

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply Manan! I really appreciate it. I was wondering how long it will take to get the certificate like a week or could I get on a same day?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
Polio certificate is issued same day. Just go to any govt. hospital, get vaccinated and they will issue you the certificate which will be valid for 01 year. Takes total 15 mins. I got from Jinnah Hospital Lahore.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,

Actually, I am trying to get some information about polio vaccination. I am from Pakistan and I am trying to figure out that how can I get the Polio certification from Pakistan. I don't know who should I ask as I really don't have many relatives back in Pakistan :eek:. If someone from this platform can guide me the process then I am sure I would be able to assist anyone back in Pakistan to get the things done.

Thanks for you help in advance: :rolleyes:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how can i get Polio Vaccine certificate in Australia? I went Pakistan in the month of Jan but at that time I dont know about Polio certificate now I am back in Australia and Immigration is asking me for Polio certificate.. help me please.

Thanks
Salim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts