Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I need Polio vaccination certificate from Saudi Arabia. If anyone gone through from this process, please let me know how and from where to get it?

I am in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

Looking forward for kind response.

Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dear All,

I need Polio vaccination certificate from Saudi Arabia. If anyone gone through from this process, please let me know how and from where to get it?

I am in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

Looking forward for kind response.

Thanks.
Dear Sharaftal,

Can you please update how did you obtain it from Riyadh.

Your update will be highly appreciated.

Regards

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dear Adnan,

Just visit any medical centre, hospital and asked them to give you polio vaccination certificate for travelling to OZ.

·
Registered
29 Posts
yes. make sure to get it for all family members and get it stamped and signed by doctor on hospital letter head. certificate should clearly mentioned OPV is done and all other mandatory vaccination has been done.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am having tough time since couple of days!

Strange thing that many clinics dont understand the "Polio Certificate", and some say they can only give for my 10 month old kid since he was born here and we have the vaccine card for him but cannot give for adults.

But for adults, I am not able to find a clinic so far who can understand and give us the certificate.

Will keep looking, however do you have any name of clinic that you used?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Adnan,

So how did you manage the Polio Certificate for adults? I am in same situation & your advice shall be most helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello Adnan,

So how did you manage the Polio Certificate for adults? I am in same situation & your advice shall be most helpful.

Thanks
Hello,

Sorry for late reply!

If you are located in Riyadh, you may visit Al Wurood Medical Center located on Olaya Road and just ask them you need Polio Certificate for Immigration purpose, you can get it from there.

Regards

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

Sorry for late reply!

If you are located in Riyadh, you may visit Al Wurood Medical Center located on Olaya Road and just ask them you need Polio Certificate for Immigration purpose, you can get it from there.

Regards

Thanks a lot Adnan. Will do that.

Regards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts