Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All :),

I have recently lodged an application and a CO has not yet been assigned to me.

I live in Hong Kong and I have applied for a Certificate of No Conviction or Police Report. But the Police Department will NOT hand me the certificate; they will send it directly to the DIBP.

Now I have to provide an address to which the certificate can be sent to. However I dont have a clue where to send it; as I understand there are a lot of processing centers. And I do not yet have a CO. And I cant find anyone to ask. :confused:

Any one been in this situation? What should I do? :confused2:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts