Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Ruth. I am Indonesian married to Portuguese. My husband is a police officer, and i am looking forward to move to Australia due to this crisis is driving me crazy living in this country. One of my Indonesian fren's husband is a police also, she said her husband's fren moved to Australia and remain as a police officer. Anyone can help me how the procedures or where i can get info so we can start to take care everything. Thanks alot for the help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the info but sorry, i dont have any idea about the SAPOL. I am new with this kinda thing. I just wanna get the info and how to register or papers may required. Thanks :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
SAPOL is (the state of) South Australia Police (force). As SA is a small state population wise they always have difficulties recruiting officers. Google their website and check careers and recruitment page.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot naoto. I will show my husband the website. I heard Oz is open for Portuguese police officer to transfer but i have no idea about other countries. Would appreciate if you can help me :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.