Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left Dubai 6 years ago with some unsettled debt. I promptly cleared them in few months from overseas. Though I have emails from collection agents who were working with me, I never got official clearance from financial institutions other than HSBC. I'm planning to transit through Dubai on Emirates. Is there a way I can check my immigration and police clearance to avoid unfortunate incidents at the airport? Please suggest agencies / lawyers who does the same. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I left Dubai 6 years ago with some unsettled debt. I promptly cleared them in few months from overseas. Though I have emails from collection agents who were working with me, I never got official clearance from financial institutions other than HSBC. I'm planning to transit through Dubai on Emirates. Is there a way I can check my immigration and police clearance to avoid unfortunate incidents at the airport? Please suggest agencies / lawyers who does the same. Thanks in advance.
Try these guys, a friend of mine did and it was very quick (within 48 hours). Job sorted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.