Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

i have a police clearance that is two years old. can i use it whike applying for EOI?

i was living in another country since 8 years back and i can't get police clearance ? is there any way to overcome this?

thank you

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

For immigration purposes a police certificate is deemed to be valid for 12 months from the issue date.

Which is that Country where you lived 8 years ago?

Hello All,

i have a police clearance that is two years old. can i use it whike applying for EOI?

i was living in another country since 8 years back and i can't get police clearance ? is there any way to overcome this?

thank you

Reactions: zanzoun

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i Lived in muscat, Oman? is there any solution?

on the other hand, what aboout iltes. is valid for how long?

·
Registered
271 Posts

if that country you lived in was Saudi Arabia, i guess providing a copy of final exit visa may be sufficient with current PCC from Oman. I think it is mentioned somewhere in IMMI website regarding obtaining PCC from Saudi.

Ielts is valid for 3 years.

Reactions: Jeeten#80

·
Registered
271 Posts
this is the statement:

Non-Saudi citizens
Currently non-Saudi citizens are unable to obtain a police certificate from Saudi Arabia. However, you will need to provide the Department with a copy of your final exit document, and, if you were employed while in Saudi Arabia, a letter from your previous employer.
the source, please click here: Saudi Arabia - Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Reactions: Jeeten#80

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

For PCC from OMAN - Apply to the nearest Omani embassy in your country of residence.

Following is an Excerpt form IMMI website:

Relevant document: ‘Police Clearance Certificate’.
Residents: Apply to the Royal Oman Police at your place of residence.
Non-residents: Apply to the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman in Melbourne (if you are in Australia), or to the nearest Omani embassy in your country of residence.
Provide: the application form, a letter from your sponsor, two passport size photos, a copy of your passport including the pages containing your residence visa. Fingerprints will be taken.
Processing time: two weeks or more.

REF: Police Check - Oman

Your English language test results must be no older than three years immediately before the day on which you were invited to apply for your visa application.

Reactions: zanzoun
1 - 6 of 6 Posts