Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

My Name is Krishna and I am from Bangalore, India. I have a question regarding PCC.

I Have 2 passports in which my 1st passport has an US B1 Visa Stamping. I lived in US for 4 months from 30th Jan 2009 to 23rd May 2009.

Although It would not come to 6 months. Do I still need to get the PCC from US?

Thanks in Advance.
Krishna

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Have you consulted the CIC website?

They would have the definitive answer for you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
HI,

My Name is Krishna and I am from Bangalore, India. I have a question regarding PCC.

I Have 2 passports in which my 1st passport has an US B1 Visa Stamping. I lived in US for 4 months from 30th Jan 2009 to 23rd May 2009.

Thanks in Advance.
Krishna
Hi Krishna,

what were your finds in govern sites? i hope you can turn over this situation asap:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI,

Thanks in Advance.
Krishna
On the CIC website

It is clearly stated:

You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

Therefore your visit to US is counted as a tourist visit, so you don't need to get PCC for that period.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
On the CIC website

It is clearly stated:

You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

Therefore your visit to US is counted as a tourist visit, so you don't need to get PCC for that period.
You'll note in the post before yours that OP has specified that he's found the anser that they were looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.