Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Police Clearance Certificate. Need Help

13K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  numair_fadlullah 
#1 ·
I already submit my application by online and now waiting for CO assigned.
I have some question ,

1. Can I prepare my medical and PCC in this time?
2. Regarding PCC, what the documents I need to prepare and which from I should fill up and signed by police ?. What kind of certificate I need to collect from police?
3. Can I upload this PCC certificate with my online attachment or I have to send it by post?

Thnks
Arif Hussein

#2 ·
hi jamil, i suppose u r in teh CSL.. in that case the CO should be allocated in about 2 months. I suggest you wait for the CO since the PCC is valid for 1 yr and your initial entry depends on ur PCC. its one yr from the date u get it done.

for the PCC you have to get it done from the local passport office.

seach the forum for pcc and u will get a lot of info, this has been discussed a lot in the past.

#4 ·
since u di hv state sponsorhsip, u should apply for the pcc now and attach it with the documents but pcc takes time, in india it does, i dont know whats the process/timeline in bangladesh
but the procedure is the same. go to the pp office, apply for the PCC and tell them what its for, they do a background check through the local police station and stamp ur pp.

#5 ·
As suggested by Anj, you can apply for PCC now. Wait for CO allocation for the medicals. The medical reports will be sent to DIAC directly by the doctor only. All the best for your rest of the process

#7 ·
Hi

Please let me know how to get PCC from india for AUS PR as my wife passport is having her hostel address.
Regards
sandeep
PCC can be got from Passport office in your locality.your wife has her hostel address in same city u live or from diff city? if different city then you have to apply for a reissue with address change and then go for PCC...get in touch with the PSK associates 1800-258-1800 and ask them for help on documentation

#10 ·
in that case get her address changed, if ur name is not included include ur name as well, change of surname or name if you wish to do so, change of signature in case of surname change...
basically all necessary changes u feel shld be done and get her new passport, then go for PCC. Are you waiting for CO or assigned one?

#12 ·
If you have submitted your application online then all the docs need to be submitted online.
Once the CO is assigned they will also give you an email id on which you can send the docs if you have difficulty uploading the docs online in their system..
You can definitely start preparing for the medical and PCC in order to save time..

#13 ·
Today i went to bangalore PSK for PCC.I had my spouse name on my passport, but the address on her passport was different from my bangalore address.
As i had the same address in my passport as applied on PCC i got the PCC immediately but for my wife they said, she has to under go police verification and she would get the PCC only after local police verification which might take 21 days.

#15 ·
do a color scan of pcc letter and endorsed page in passport and attach under appropriate section. no need to attest

#27 ·
hi

u shud wait for pcc and medical untill ur CO is assigned. for PCC, 1st u have to deposit 500tk at Sonali bank...then take the deposit slip+passport copy+ur application for pcc to the Polics HQ at Ramna. After abt 3/4days they will call u up for some inquiry. after abt 7 days u'll have to collect the PCC from the Police HQ. Scan it and submit online..tht's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.