Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I was checking on AUS immigration website and Invite received is for 75 points for Software Programmer. I checked few back entries like May, March and found the same score to get Invite.

You guys should know better than me, as this is my first time to process my PR. Is it like only 75 scored person will have chances to get the PR? What about average score range from 60-65? Is such person invited or not?

Any one in this forum having same score and received invitation to apply.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
generally 65 pointer software engineers do get invited, the high points (75) you are able to see is due to less number of invites as it reached the ceiling limit, the points will come down to 65 with 2-3 rounds after they start sending invites

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
Hi All,

I was checking on AUS immigration website and Invite received is for 75 points for Software Programmer. I checked few back entries like May, March and found the same score to get Invite.

You guys should know better than me, as this is my first time to process my PR. Is it like only 75 scored person will have chances to get the PR? What about average score range from 60-65? Is such person invited or not?

Any one in this forum having same score and received invitation to apply.
Continuing from where Sultan left
With 60 points you have practically no chances of getting an invitation
You need minimum 65 points as the the things stand for more then a year

Cheers

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
Thanks,

but every round there should be new EOI added also, which might have more score.
You are correct.
Thats why the cut off level never went below 65 for more then a year

The 70 pointers and higher get the invite in the next round but always 1/2 months of backlog is there in 65 which keeps getting cleared and added
Hence no chance with just 60

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts