Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

Me and my husband are planning on to start the immigration process to Australia from India.

Kindly, help me out in the following query:

Background:

My husband has an educational background in "B.E (Mechanical Engineering) and MBA" , and a professional background in "IT" field (over 8 years of experience)

1) how many years of professional work experience will be deducted by ACS for the pr process?

ITA,
Peace!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Expats,

Me and my husband are planning on to start the immigration process to Australia from India.

Background:

My husband has an educational background in "B.E (Mechanical Engineering) and MBA" , and a professional background in "IT" field (over 8 years of experience)

1) how many years of professional work experience will be deducted by ACS for the pr process?

ITA,
Peace!
I'm guessing 4 years of deduction unless MBA was in IT or subjects were closely related to IT field

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Hi Expats,

Background:

ITA,
Peace!
i guess six years based on information given in acs guidelines - page 4

https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/...t Guidelines for Applicants - August 2017.pdf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts