Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm planning to start the visa process in a month and would like to know which consultancy is good for Australian Immigration in Chennai?
They should be reliable and prompt in replying to our query and shouldn't cost a very high fee.It will be good if you can post about the consultant fee and your experience with the consultancy as well. Please drop me a PM if it involves any Contact details.

Thanks in Advance,
Suganya

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Hi Suganya,

Hiring an agent for Australian visa process is NOT recommended by most of the members in this forum.

It's quite a straight forward process. Do spend time in this forum you will get awesome idea of the process and procedures.

Consultants don't do anything great, at best they will load the documents which you give them onto the site, which is not rocket science.

Just go through the link in my signature to get an idea on what I have gone through and learnt in these past months.

Do PM me if needed, however for that you need to post a minimum of five posts, if I am not wrong.

Hi,

I'm planning to start the visa process in a month and would like to know which consultancy is good for Australian Immigration in Chennai?
They should be reliable and prompt in replying to our query and shouldn't cost a very high fee.It will be good if you can post about the consultant fee and your experience with the consultancy as well. Please drop me a PM if it involves any Contact details.

Thanks in Advance,
Suganya

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot Mathan.

Its would be really nice to lodge the visa on my own but i'm sometimes scared that i may miss any key document incomplete. But if anyone can help me through the process it would be of great help. Can you please PM your number if you do not mind so i can clear any doubts i have regarding the VISA process?

·
Registered
83 Posts
if you really have to then please go through a MARA agents (sometimes applications can have complexities and at such times MARA agents really come handy)....if you feel your application is straightforward then you could very well do it on your own (make sure you do all the research related to the application process)

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I have replied to your PM.

Thanks a lot Mathan.

Its would be really nice to lodge the visa on my own but i'm sometimes scared that i may miss any key document incomplete. But if anyone can help me through the process it would be of great help. Can you please PM your number if you do not mind so i can clear any doubts i have regarding the VISA process?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts